Welcome Quick Malware. Today we will talk about How to check exe file is bindded or not, Before we continue i want to tell you some thing if you don’t have any idea what is file binding let me give you some intro so you will be Understand, “It’s a a technique attacker /hacker are using to bind Malware/Trojan/Virus with real file”, For Example attacker will send you a picture with this picture attacker attach Malware/Virus/Trojan. so when you open it it’s show you a Picture but in back end Malware/Trojan/Virus will be run so your system will be under Malware/Hacker Attack.
What we will be do Learn
- Malware Finding
- Check exe file is bindded or not
- You need a Software which Name is Sandbox You can Download
- After Download You need to install it’s simple installation.
3. After installation it’s look like this.
4. Ok Your Lab Is done. we need just only one this software so we will be check it’s bindded or not
5. Now i have 2 exe files one file is simple exe or 2nd one is bindded with PNG file.
6. Now First run Reall.exe file in sandbox simple drag and drop
7. When you drag your exe file on Sandbox it will ask you where you want to run select Default Box and click OK Button.
You see when you open simple exe file its just show a single file name that mean this file is not bindded now try to run bindded file.
8. As you can see this when i run bindded.exe it’s show me a Reall.jpg file is attached and jpg file also open when i run bindded.exe file.
That’s “How To check exe file is bindded or not” Hope you like This article and will be help full for you in White Hat i will share more article related White hat if you have any question related exe file is bindded or not You can ask my through Comment box if you like this article don’t forget to share Thanks.