Welcome To Quick Malware Today i will tell you how we can Remove a Malware Manually During Remove Malware we are not using any software all work will be do with manually So let’s Start
Check Malware Files
Before doing any thing first we need to check that our system is under Malware attack or not many users don’t know about these trim
- Open Your Task Manager Using Right click on Task Bar OR Use Manually Command Ctrl+Alt+Del
- After Open Task Manager Click On process if you are using Windows 7 then you need to click process if you windows 8,10 you don’t need to all file will be on front
- if you computer is under malware attack You will get some synonyms Like
- Your Computer Speed Slow
- System will be hang During Work
- Your files will be crash without any reason Etc.
- You need to find EXE files which is not part of windows files / System files you need kill these file most common file you will see with name explorer.exe if you get this file it’s 100% mean your system is under malware / Hacker attack if you get Expolrer.exe “E” Capital this file have windows files you don’t need to kill this file else your windows Explorer will shutdown you need to restart your computer
- If you get file with any name like test.exe , Hacked.exe ETC. You need to remove it also let me show you so you will understand easily
- As you can see this i have run my test.exe file but in back end it’s working as a malware with the name explorer.exe. we need to remove this file click on the file and click End Process button Your Malware will be remove.
That’s the way you can find easily malware and can remove Quick Malware “How to remove a Malware Manually”
Remove Malware With Commands
Now I tell you How to manually remove malware with the help of some most use full commands so you can easily remove malware
- Go to start menu and type RUN or Press Short Key Windows+R
- When Run is open you need to type a command “prefetch“ and Click Enter button or ok button
- Now you need to delete all files then Your computer will be safe.
Hope you like this Article how to remove a malware manually and will be help full for you it’s a simple Malware you can remove Without Using any Software.