What is ransomware? Ransomeware is a virus that completely locks your computer, and you have to either complete a survey or pay money to bypass it. It looks scary but don’t worry, they are all fake. Having this method tidy and in reach helps for future reference just in case you see something like this happen to you Remove Ransomware Malware
Things You Need Requirements
- USB Drive
- Downloaded, installed HitmanPro Kickstart
- Another computer that’s not infected: optional (unless you have already made the USB bootable)
Also Check more Related Malware Post
HitmanPro Kickstart program to bypass FBI MoneyPak lock screen
As the FBI MoneyPak ransomware infection locks you out of your computer, you will need to create a bootable USB drive that contains the HitmanPro Kickstart program to help remove ransomware malware .
We will then boot your computer using this bootable USB drive and use it to clean the infection so that you are able to access Windows normally again.
You will also need a USB drive, which will have all of its data erased and will then be formatted. Therefore, only use a USB drive that does not contain any important data.
- Using a Ãƒ¢Ã¢‚¬Ã…“cleanÃƒ¢Ã¢‚¬ (non-infected) computer, please download HitmanPro Kickstart from the below link.
- Once HitmanPro has been downloaded, please insert the USB flash drive that you would like to erase and use for the installation of HitmanPro Kickstart. Then double-click on the file named HitmanPro.exe (for 32-bit versions of Windows) or HitmanPro_x64.exe (for 64-bit versions of Windows).
To create a bootable HitmanPro USB drive, please follow the instructions from this video:
3. Now, remove the HitmanPro Kickstart USB drive and insert it into the FBI MoneyPak infected computer.
4. Once you have inserted the HitmanPro Kickstart USB drive, turn off the infected computer and then turn it on. As soon as you power it on, look for text on the screen that tells you how to access the boot menu.
The keys that are commonly associated with enabling the boot menu are F10, F11 or F12.
5. Once you determine the proper key (usually the F11 key) that you need to press to access the Boot Menu, restart your computer again and start immediately tapping that key. Next, please perform a scan with HitmanPro Kickstart as shown in the video below.
6. HitmanPro will now reboot your computer and Windows should start normally. Then please install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and HitmanPro, and scan your computer for any left over infections. Also obvious installation folders for the copy of a virus of the ransomware and delete it. If you are unsure that you COMPLETELY didn’t remove it, you can always use DeepFreeze.